I2M CHROME LITE / PLUS / PLUS 2 / PRO / PRO 2 DASHBOARD PROTECTION – IMPACT ABSORBER
€ 219,00 + VAT
This is the latest release of our Impact Absorber for I2M dashboards, compatible with LITE, PLUS, PLUS2, PRO and PRO2 models.
Renewed both from a technical point of view and in design, it’s released after more than 5 months of testing on track. The new Impact Absorber complies with the latest technical specifications indicated by the manufacturer (I2M srl) in the dashboard user manual.
For the development of this product, our technical staff has used all the “know-how” acquired over the years in the main championships, both national and international, achieving a weight, performance and design ratio that places our Impact Absorber as the leader in its category.
– Case made of aluminum alloy, CNC machined from solid with 3D technology;
– Structure designed to resist impacts without limiting the degrees of freedom of the dashboard;
– Greater protection of the buttons area, derived from the racing buttons used in GP and SBK;
– The “quick-fix” assembly of the front panel, conceived and developed by Melotti Racing, is still the best solution on the market
market to achieve a precise and strong fit combined with ultra-fast removal;
– Front panel in Margard technopolymer characterized by very high resistance against impact and abrasion; also equipped with
anti-UV treatment to protect the “front side” of the dashboards from continuous exposure to the sun’s rays;
– For installation with the PLUS2 and PRO2 versions it is necessary to use the 4 red spacers included in the kit.
The package includes the following accessories:
– 90° SMA fitting for antenna connection (for PRO and PRO2 models);
– SMA extension to place the antenna in the best position (for PRO and PRO2 models);
– 4 red plastic spacers for correct housing of the dashboard inside the case (to be used with PLUS2 and PRO2 models by interposing them between the case and the silent-blocks of the dashboard);
– DYMO adhesive strips to be applied on the front panel to indicate the method of gear selection (standard 1ª↓ or reversed 1ª↑).
The dedicated tear-off type multilayer film with anti-reflection and anti-scratch function is also available.
Developed to eliminate reflections on the dashboards of “our” riders involved in WSBK, where the data displayed can be fundamental.
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT THE DEDICATED PAGE.